Final Line Regulator (FLR)
Inlet 600 PSI (41.4 bar)
FLR Series pressure regulators provide high flow and quick, positive shut off at the desired set pressure. The regulator design is a non-balanced, spring reference, pressure reducing type regulator. They were designed especially for use as final line regulators for cryogenic liquid cylinders but can be used in many other applications. Solid, non-tied diaphragm provides leak-free and long-lasting performance. Optimized diaphragm and adjustment spring designs provide high flow performance. All FLR Series regulators are supplied factory pre-set and cleaned for oxygen service.
- Optimized for High Flow: High Flow while maintaining outlet pressure near setpoint.
- Quick Shut-Off: Regulators transition from the flowing condition to shut in a tight pressure band.
- Solid, Non-Tied, Diaphragm: Solid diaphragm eliminates the potential leak path and increases sensitivity.
- Designed for Cryogenics: All materials were selected specifically for use in cryogenic environments.
- Cleaned for Oxygen Service: Regulators are cleaned for use in Oxygen Service standard.
- Maximum Inlet Pressure: 600 Psig (41.4 Bar)
- Temperature Range: -320˚F to 200˚F (-196˚C to 93˚C)
- Full Open Flow Coefficient: 0.51
- Outlet Pressure Ranges:
- A Spring – 15 to 65 PSI (1.0 to 4.5 bar)
- B Spring – 50 to 175 PSI (3.4 to 12.1 bar)
- C Spring – 150 to 350 PSI (10.3 to 24.1 bar)
- D Spring – 300 to 525 PSI (20.7 to 36.2 bar)